Danner Striker II EMS 8" CSA Safety Boot
The Striker II EMS is designed on the TFX Lite platform, which provides for a lightweight superior fit for agility and stability. Featuring waterproof, breathable Gore CROSS TECH® lining which protects against blood-borne pathogens, and an Armor Flex II puncture-resistant midsole, the Striker II EMS is ready to protect and serve. The Pro-Tec non-metallic toe and the midsole are CSA approved. Non-metallic construction won’t set off metal-based security systems.
- CROSSTECH® fabric is engineered to give you superior penetration resistance against water, blood, body fluids, and common accident-scene chemicals while still providing the breathable comfort of GORE-TEX®.
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- Side zipper for easy entry and exit
- TERRA FORCE X Lite platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet. For women's sizes, please add 2 sizes (A men's 7 is a women's 9).
- Danner TFX® Lite outsole is an oil- and slip-resistant outsole that gives you grip, traction and stability without the weight.
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 48 oz
For women's sizing, order two sizes smaller than men's size (ie. For women's 6, order men's 4)
Please note that we do not stock all sizes and widths in this boot in our stores. We listed all sizes to show what is available from Danner, and are more than happy to order them in when required. Please contact us for availability.