Proven performance powers you through your shift. Weatherproof, with torsional support, steel toes and an outsole that holds firm make this the boot the one for getting tough jobs done. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards.
Weather: Wet - waterproof
Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
Upper: Waterproof leather
Collar Height: 15.24 cm/6"
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- KEEN Key-Tech™ full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Puncture resistant midsole plate
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards.
This full length TPU stability plate provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability to meet the demands of the workplace environment.