Made in USA
This burly boot delivers warmth, comfort and protection from cold winter weather. The waterproof leather is insulated, and the footbed features a thermal barrier to hold in heat. It's snowshoe compatible, and the outsole is designed to dig into snow and ice. Assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world.
Colour: Black Olive/Brindle
Approximate weight per shoe: 20.7 oz/587 g
Weather: Cold – insulated, Wet - waterproof
Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
Rubber: Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- 200 g KEEN.Warm™ insulation
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Dual compound rubber outsole
- Heat reflecting strobel provides a thermal barrier for warmth
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- Reinforced synthetic shell for extra protection
- Snowshoe compatible shell back heel support
- Stability shank
- Waterproof synthetic upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
A lightweight insulation that keeps you warm. Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.Warm - a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
THERMAL HEAT SHIELD FOOTBED
On the outside, woolly softness; in the middle, support cushioning; and inside, a thermal foil barrier to harness radiant heat. Keeps the cold out and the heat in.