Muck Arctic Pro Camo Mossy Oak Breakup Winter Boot
Comfort Range -50 Celsius to 5 Celsius
The Arctic Pro allows the hunter to focus on what's important, the hunt, not your feet. It is Muck's warmest Muck Boot, designed to keep your feet warm when it gets down to -60 degrees outside. Because every hunter knows that if you are worrying about your feet you don't have a shot.
- Fully insulated with 8mm Neoprene. This provides the optimal warmth, comfort, and waterproofing that you expect from a Muck Boot.
- A fleece liner is added to keep your feet warm in down to -60 degrees
- Muck wanted to make sure your feet were warm so they added an extra 2mm of thermal foam in the foot area.
- The stretch-fit topline binding is snug around the calf to keep warm air in and cold air out
- The seamless construction allows for easy cleaning with the simple spray of the hose
- Double reinforcement in the instep, heel and achilles area where you need it most.
- EVA midsole cushions with every step
- Muck's specially designed Bob-Tracker outsole is molded to be rugged, aggressive and durable.