Love the vintage, well-worn look? Then our Wax Cotton Dakota is the Hat for you.
The true wax finish of our Dakota Hat helps to keep the elements off while developing its own character over time & use; leaving your unique history built into the fabric itself. Pairs with our 3 Season Base Layers system for colder days
Look forward to:
- Lots of options – pairs with 3 Season Base Layers for colder days
- Staying dry - the water-repellent waxed finish keeps off the rain
- Guaranteed for life
- Brim wire for extra stability in windy conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Made in Canada
Brim size: 2 3/8” all around
Weight: 5.6 oz/ 159 grams solids; 3.2 oz/ 91 grams for plaids
Fabric: 100% cotton - 14 oz. for solids; 8 oz. for plaids
Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth or soft scrub brush. Do not dry clean of use detergent. TEXWAX refinishing ointment, left to absorb, will restore wax finish
What is the Tilley® Hat Guarantee?
If your Hat wears out due to:
- normal wear & tear
- poor workmanship
- faulty material
- we'll repair or replace your Hat.
Tilley Endurables® customer service department reserves the right to determine what constitutes normal wear & tear, poor workmanship, faulty material, misuse and/or improper care.