Women's Boulet Oiled Brown Western Boot
"Hillbilly Golden" Leather
Medium Cowboy (Medium Round) Toe
Cowboy Heel (1 3/8")
Leather Lining and Sole
Made in Canada
1) Side Welt - Seams and quarters are bevelled and stitched from the inside, trimmed close and pressed flat for a better appearance and more comfort.
2) Vamp Fitting Stitch- Multi-row stitching, using attractive nylon thread, gives the entire boot more strength and durability.
3) Vamp - The front of the boot, that covers the toes and instep, is formed for a perfect fit.
4) Toe Box - The toe area is moulded onto the last to give the perfect shape and protection.
5) Counter- A stiff piece of quality treated material is inserted inside the boot to give the heel area excellent support.
6) Goodyear Welt - A quality goodyear welt, that is specifically treated to resist the elements, is sewn to the leather outsole with a strong interlocking stitch.
7) Steel Shank- A strong steel shank, shaped to the exact fit of the arch, is utilized to give the Boulet boot comfort and support.
8) Cork Footbed- A compact cork footbed, placed between the leather insole and the leather insole, gives more comfort and better insulation.
9) Peg- On each side of the shank a row of pegs firmly lock the shank area.
10) Back Quarters- A piece of leather is sewn in the back of the shaft for additional support.
Everything A Real Boot Should Be!
Posted by Vivian on 2017 Aug 2nd
This is my second pair of Boulet boots, having ridden competitively for near twenty years in my old ones. I expected top quality, durable protection in a beautifully handcrafted boot that was as suited to hard work as casual wear, and that's precisely what I got! At home in the stirrups or on the dancefloor, these boots can comfortably go all day and all night.
I was impressed with the colour (mine are exactly as displayed). The high quality leather and impeccable craftsmanship will last years and are testament to why Boulet is such a widely respected name.
These run true to size, and fit under standard boot cut Wrangler or Levis, while leaving sufficient room for my large calves (and straight-leg jeans to tuck in.
Herbert's service was flawless, and shipping to Northern Ontario was a mere two days without a hitch!