A great new colour for Spring 2021, the Mayari Lavender Blush Birko-flor is a fun, light colour from Birkenstock.
Footbed - Today Birkenstock sets the standard for comfort around the world. Every contour of every footbed is precision-crafted to keep feet healthy and comfortable.
1) Woven Jute Fibres - Layers of woven jute fibres are in both the top and bottom of the footbed, to strengthen it and help to draw moisture away from your feet.
2) Resilient Footbed - Cork and natural latex are molded to mirror the shape of a healthy foot. The footbed provides a natural walking surface that grows more comfortable as you wear it.
3) Suede Liner - Suede footbed liners are specially tanned for softness, absorbency, and comfort.
4) Flexible EVA - Soles are made of lightweight and flexible EVA, proving excellent absorption and durability.
5) Toe Bar - Toe bars promote natural gripping motion, which provides vital exercise for your legs and feet.
6) Walking Surface - Firm walking surface provides healthy support and distributes weight evenly for greater long-term comfort.
7) Natural Contours - Contours provide flexible support and encourage circulation.
8) Molded Heelcups - Deep heelcups stabilize your heels and absorb shock.
Made in Germany
For proper care and increase the life span of your Birkenstocks, we recommend Kelly's Cork Re-New. Simply paint it on the exterior edge of the cork when it begins to go dull. This will prevent the cork from crumbling or cracking.