This pebbled brown leather shoe from Birkenstock provides great comfort and class. Suitable for the office, out on a date, or walking around town, the Espresso Pasadena II's comfort is unmatched. The cork footbed offers the same great support that makes Birkenstock a popular choice for those with foot issues or Plantar Fasciitis. The cork midsole provides additional comfort.
1) Woven Jute Fibres - Layers of woven jute fibers are in both the top and bottom of the footbed, to strengthen it and help to draw moisture away from your feet.
2) Resilient Footbed - Cork and natural latex are molded to mirror the shape of a healthy foot. The footbed provides a natural walking surface that grows more comfortable as you wear it.
3) Suede Liner - Suede footbed liners are specially tanned for softness, absorbency, and comfort.
4) Flexible EVA - Soles are made of lightweight and flexible EVA, proving excellent absorption and durability.
5) Toe Bar - Toe bars promote natural gripping motion, which provides vital exercise for your legs and feet.
6) Uppers - Top-quality leather, suede and nubuck uppers are tanned for comfort and breathability.
7) Walking Surface - Firm walking surface provides healthy support and distributes weight evenly for greater long-term comfort.
8) Natural Contours - Contours provide flexible support and encourage circulation.
9) Molded Heelcups - Deep heelcups stabilize your heels and absorb shock.