Birko-Flor Man Made Straps
Made in Germany
Footbed - Today Birkenstock sets the standard for comfort around the world. Every contour of every footbed is precision-crafted to keep feet healthy and comfortable.
1) Woven Jute Fibres - Layers of woven jute fibers are in both the top and bottom of the footbed, to strengthen it and help to draw moisture away from your feet.
2) Resilient Footbed - Cork and natural latex are molded to mirror the shape of a healthy foot. The footbed provides a natural walking surface that grows more comfortable as you wear it.
3) Suede Liner - Suede footbed liners are specially tanned for softness, absorbency, and comfort.
4) Flexible EVA - Soles are made of lightweight and flexible EVA, proving excellent absorption and durability.
5) Toe Bar - Toe bars promote natural gripping motion, which provides vital exercise for your legs and feet.
6) Uppers - Top-quality leather, suede and nubuck uppers are tanned for comfort and breathability.
7) Walking Surface - Firm walking surface provides healthy support and distributes weight evenly for greater long-term comfort.
8) Natural Contours - Contours provide flexible support and encourage circulation.
9) Molded Heelcups - Deep heelcups stabilize your heels and absorb shock.
For proper care and increase the life span of your Birkenstocks, we recommend Kelly's Cork Re-New. Simply paint it on the exterior edge of the cork when it begins to go dull. This will prevent the cork from crumbling or cracking. We will make sure there is no additional shipping charge if purchasing the Cork Re-New with Birkenstocks.