PLEASE NOTE THAT KEEN USES A MANDATORY MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE (MAP). OUR PRICE ON THIS BOOT MAY BE LOWER IN STORE. PLEASE CONTACT US AT 1-877-243-7237 OR AT INFO@HERBERTSBOOTS.COM FOR DETAILS.
Motorcycle style meets work boot strength. From ultra-tough leather to composite safety toes to the puncture-resistant plate in the sole, this pull-on boot was built for heavy-duty performance and protection. We call it barnyard-proof, because the leather resists the damaging effects of just about anything nature can throw at it, including oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride and ammonium hydroxide. Waterproofing and a non-slip sole make it an all-weather option.
Weather: Wet - waterproof
Lining: KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- 100% Non-metallic construction
- 90 degree heel
- Barnyard.proof leather extends the life of your boot
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Full-grain leather upper
- Goodyear welt contruction
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical composite toe
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Puncture resistant midsole plate
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards.
*FREE SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA*