Men's water-repellent jacket that's built to move.
This work jacket has a rugged construction that keeps you dry in wet weather while giving you the freedom to move. Made of stretch ripstop, it's quilt-lined for extra warmth and reinforced with Cordura at the cuff and hem for durability where you need it most.
- 10-ounce, 73% cotton/24% Cordura®/3% spandex ripstop
- Nylon taffeta quilted with 80-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Full Swing was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and a bigger bend in the elbows
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Cordura durable reinforced cuff and hem
- Snap-button detachable hood; Center-front snap closure with storm flaps
- Corduroy collar; Internal rib-knit storm cuffs; Bungee-adjustable drop-tail hem
- Chest pocket with zipper; Two lower-front pockets
- Back length: Large regular: 28.5"; Large tall: 30.5"
- Model Height 6'2" - Chest Size 40.5" - Wearing Size M