PLEASE NOTE - KEEN enforces a minimum advertised price. Our price on this boot may be lower in our stores. Please call us at 1-877-243-7237 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Men's Keen Davenport CSA Safety Boot
Get long-lasting comfort with this waterproof work boot, lightened up with a composite toe and non-metallic construction. The slip-resistant sole keeps you confident in wet or oily environments.
Approximate weight per shoe: 26.85 oz/761.18 g
Features: Oil Resistant, Puncture Resistant, Composite Toe, Waterproof, Orthodic Friendly, Electrical Hazard (EH), Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II), Metal Free, Medium Duty,
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Measurement Note: Measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- *Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- 100% Non-metallic construction
- 90 degree heel
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical composite toe
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Moisture wicking lining
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- PU midsole
- Puncture resistant midsole plate
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck and PU coated split suede
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
Our oil and slip resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards.