Men's Keen Industrial CSA Approved Abitibi Waterproof 400 Gram Insulation Safety Boot
Insulated durability at its finest. Patent-pending KEEN.Welt innovative construction creates a solid union of sole, upper and toe guard. This means serious support and flexibility that holds up even in extreme conditions. You'll stay warm with the 400g KEEN.Warm insulation no matter what mother nature has in store. The Abitibi is the ultimate tool for your feet. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection.
Type: Steel Toe, Waterproof, Work Boots
Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
Upper: Full-grain leather
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Collar Height: 20.38cm/8"
Utility Features: KEEN.Dry, KEEN.Welt, Puncture Resistant, Steel Toe
Measurement Note: Keen's measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- 400g KEEN.Warm™ insulation
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Welt construction for enhanced durability
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Puncture resistant midsole plate
- Thermal heat shield footbed
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
A lightweight insulation that keeps you warm. Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.WARM - a lightweight, anti microbial insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
THERMAL HEAT SHIELD FOOTBED
On the outside, wooly softness; in the middle, support cushioning; and inside, a thermal foil barrier to harness radiant heat. Keeps the cold out and the heat in.
The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.