Men's Keen Utility "Fort Mac" CSA Safety Boot
Whether it's long days, tough jobs, or rugged terrain... this bomber boot takes on anything! The Fort Mac WP is crafted with the patent-pending KEEN.Welt flexible construction, KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane and features an oil- and slip-resistant outsole. This boot hangs in for the long haul, keeping you comfortable and protected when you’re on your feet all day. Protecting toes one shoe at a time. ™ Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards
Weather: Wet - waterproof
Type: Work Boots, Waterproof, Steel Toe
Collar Height: 15.24cm/6"
Upper: Full-grain leather
Utility Features: KEEN.Welt, Oil and Slip Resistant, Puncture Resistant, Steel Toe
Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Lining: Moisture wicking
- Abrasion resistant tough-tec leather
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Welt construction for enhanced durability
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Puncture resistant midsole plate
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards.