PLEASE NOTE - KEEN enforces a minimum advertised price. Our price on this boot may be lower in our stores. Please call us at 1-877-243-7237 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Men's Keen Oshawa 8" CSA Safety Boot
Light and versatile with a burly side, the Oshawa 8” features KEEN outdoor style with the advanced protection and innovation needed on the job. Steel toe protection, stability and oil- and slip-resistant outsoles keep you focused on your work. Waterproof and comfortable with a professional look. The 8” collar is ideal for demanding jobs that require full-height protection. A perfect go-to all-around work boot. Protecting toes one shoe at a time. ™ Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards.
Weather: Light Rain - not for puddles
Activities: Construction Jobsite
Type: Work Boots, Steel Toe
Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
Utility Features: Oil and Slip Resistant, Puncture Resistant, Steel Toe
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Collar Height: 20.38cm/8"
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Puncture resistant midsole plate
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards.