LOWA's All Terrain Collection are perennial favorites for day hiking and short-haul, weekend backpacking because they're phenomenally comfortable, supportive and cushioned. The Renegade is made with a Gore-Tex liner, making the boot completely waterproof.
The Renegade sports a Monowrap® Evo comfort construction for a light, sleek profile with a supportive stabilizer. The stiffer nylon shank provides enhanced performance for hikers who tackle more rugged terrain.
Lowa hiking boots combine traditional craftsmanship and quality with today's newest technologies.
Available in Espresso/Brown.
Made in Europe.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap® Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Evo.
- SHANK: Full length nylon.
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
- DERBY STYLE LACING: Ensures great, customized fit for a wider variety of feet.