Rocky S2V Combat Boot
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA® in sides and panels in treated PTFE coat for flame resistance
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongues hug feet for secure fit
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Drainage vents
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot and foot discomfort
- 8 Inches in height
- Men's Sizes
- Not all sizes and widths are stocked in-store. Please call in advance for availability.
- Please note this is not a waterproof boot, but is instead vented to help push water out and promote faster drying.
The Rocky S2V Tactical Military Boots are the ultimate combat boots. This boot has become one of the top choices for all military personal because they are built for quick maneuvers and fast-paced action.
The flash- and water-resistant leather is geared to protect your feet from quick flashes and rope burn. The boots also boast 1,000-Denier CORDURA technology in the sides and panels with a PTFE coating that serves as a flame retardant.
These black boots can easily handle wet conditions thanks to the drainage vents that push water out of your boots. Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch LYCRA® tongues hug your feet for a comfortable fit so you can keep on going longer.
To maximize comfort, the military boots also have triple-stitched uppers and proprietary high-walled Vibram soles, along with a perforated Air-Port cushion footbed and PU midsoles. They are outfitted with an Aegis® Microbe Shield to prevent bacteria and fungus growth.
Made in the USA, the Rocky S2V Tactical Military Boots are Berry Compliant.
Please note this is not a waterproof boot, but is instead vented to help push water out and promote faster drying.