Woman's Keen Clearwater CRX Sandal
The essential KEEN fit and protection lightened up to make every step a natural connection. The Clearwater features a webbing upper with traditional KEEN sandal style. The bungee lace allows for customized fit. Multi-directional flex grooves on the low-profile sole enhance the natural flexibility of the foot and improve ground contact while razor siping provides advanced traction on slick surfaces. The contoured arch supports the foot.
Weight: 7.6 oz/214 g
Type: Bungee Styles
Fit Tip: Keen finds this style runs pretty true to size
Lining: AEGIS microbe shield treated hydrophobic mesh
Upper: Washable polyester webbing
Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping
- 4mm midsole drop
- Aegis Microbe Shield™ treated lining
- Contoured arch for added midfoot support
- Metatarsal ridge for natural underfoot support
- Multi-directional flex grooves for natural flexibility and improved ground contact
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping
- Patented toe protection
- Proprietary lightweight PU midsole compound for long lasting support and comfort
- Secure fit lace capture system with 2mm bungee lace
- TPU stability shank
- Washable polyester webbing upper
AEGIS MICROBE SHIELD
Aegis Microbe Shield controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains and product deterioration. Aegis technology is free of environmentally harmful substances.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
We’ve shaved an entire line of footwear down to 10 oz. each, but kept the protection that made us famous. It’s addition by subtraction.
All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.