LOWA's All Terrain Collection are perennial favorites for day hiking and short-haul, weekend backpacking because they're comfortable, supportive and cushioned.
The women's Renegade sports a Monowrap® Evo comfort construction for a light, sleek profile with a more supportive stabilizer. The slightly stiffer nylon shank provides enhanced performance for hikers who tackle more rugged terrain. Built on an exclusive LOWA women's last for optimal fit and comfort.
Lowa hiking boots combine traditional craftsmanship and quality with today's best technologies.
Available in Taupe/Sepia.
Made in Europe.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap® Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Evo.
- SHANK: Full length nylon.
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
- DERBY STYLE LACING: Ensures great, customized fit.