The one that started it all, the Authentic Original is a tried-and-true icon of prep style. True to our heritage, they’re still hand-sewn using time-honored craftsmanship, with premium materials and the wet/dry traction that made them legendary. Effortlessly setting the bar for what a real boat shoe should be, seafarers love the A/O’s capability; street-farers crave its classic cool.
- Full-grain, unlined leather uppers resist effects of salt and freshwater to provide long lasting wear
- Two-eye design with rust-proof eyelets and functional one-piece rawhide laces
- Genuine hand-sewn moccasin construction conforms to your foot for durable, broken-in comfort
- 360° Lacing System™ for a customized fit, as relaxed or tightened up as you’d like
- A shock-absorbing EVA heel cup for all-day, all-night comfort
- The original razor-cut Wave-Siping™ for ultimate wet/dry traction provides sure footing boat deck to back deck
- Stitched on non-marking, rubber outsole, providing long-lasting durability and flexibility